my passion for flight as a hang glider pilot in 1976, and a founding member
Rogue Valley Hang Gliding Association. Master, tandem, hang glider
instructor. Fly hang gliders
competitively and for fun.
AMEL CFII, ASEL Commercial, Taildragger endorsement
Army, USAF, retired. FedEx,
Oregon Pilots Association, US Ultralight Assoc., Air Sports Connection
Board of Director,
hrs. USAF Instructor Pilot, T-37, T-38, C-130, IP, Gulf War combat and test
pilot, FedEx Boeing 727, MD11 First Officer and Captain - 1982-2008.
- In 2004-5 built an Antares trike, in
Alaska with Ukrainian aerospace engineer and Antares designer Sergey Zozulya.
- Flew a few years, and soon to resume
my re-design of Kitfox IV - redesigned tail feathers, fuselage and wing
- A year ago acquired a Kolb Mk
III. Will be air worthy for summer
2018 flying after a few mods.
- In 2016 completed grass airstrip on
vineyard property in the Applegate.
“Vineyard Airfield” Rwy 35 is 1100ft and Rwy 08 is 650ft.
- Just completed and N numbered
Antares Amateur Built Aircraft, weight-shift category!
- Quicksilver MXL Sport ultralight
- Very active hang glider pilot. Ask me about instruction!
short, aviation is my passion!
by Hanger J113 and say hello.